Yes…there are many styles to choose from. But, knowing what works for YOU (not what it is ‘in’ or that you LOVE a piece) will not only help decision making easier, but you will absolutely look your best!
When choosing a necklace, it is important to consider the shape of your face and the length of your neck. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Short neck: wear chains starting 2” below the collar bone.
- Heavy or thick neck: wear large chains and necklaces, 18” and longer
- Long thin neck: wear triple strand necklaces, with the shorter strand hugging the base of the throat.
- Bony neck: wear medium to large necklaces. Avoid the base of the neck; necklace should fall at least 1” below collar bone.
- Soft, fleshy neck: wear necklaces close to the base of the neck. Statement pieces (big, bold, ‘chunky’) work best.