We’ve gotten this question so many times over the last weeks. A little research, some customer’s orders, and some good old flipping through magazines, have helped us narrow down the must have trends for this Fall.
Bold Statements, Mixed Media
- Big, bold statement jewelry – whether it’s a chunky cuff, an oversized cocktail ring, or the good old “Statement Necklace” – this is the season for size.
- The more unique the mix, the better the look.
- Don’t shy away from strong imagery this season.
- Some of the most popular motifs are snakes, elephants, flowers, birds, and coins. Applying chains in a snake-like pattern to a fabric frontal necklace can evoke the feeling of the snake without actually using the image.
- Use plating finishes to send the right mood message.
- Shiny surfaces evoke a more traditional feeling and burnished platings can create an antique and nostalgic mood.
Mixing them will give you a truly modern and versatile look.
Fun with Fringe
- Fringed necklaces in chains, beads, and mixed media are red hot now and will continue to be hot for through Winter 2010.
- The size of earrings are definitely getting larger.
The use of color is important in earrings, and murano glass beads have a wonderful finish that is very popular.
Failproof 2010 Fall Jewelry Colors
- Deep greens and rich purples.These colors can be accented with teal and fuchsia.
Weather you’re looking for a gift or yourself, we hope these tips will help decision making easier.
What are you choosing to wear this season?