Project Fabulous: It’s Not About Me, It’s About US!
I am basking in the excitement of publishing my first book. To own the word Author, a word I only dreamed about at age 13 as I wrote one of the many essays in Mrs. Klepper’s Literature class, in the Dominican Republic back in 2003 is truly well, fabulous!
A testament of Faith? Absolutely. But dreams don’t work unless you do, too.
The feedback has brought me so much joy, laughter, tears…and its message has a bigger purpose. Believe me when I tell you: It’s not about me, it’s about us! Us women, as a whole. I’d love to see this book reach the hands of thousands of women!
It’s a message that young girls need to hear and that women who are willing to cut the bullshit with themselves can step into and LIVE. Simple as that.
A wonderful woman sparked the idea for Project Fabulous. In a Facebook post she shared her pain, her feelings of inadequacy, insecurity, fear and self loathing. My heart cried for her because I know those feelings all too well and know that they can paralyze your efforts towards living fully. I too felt and lived with them for way too long.
We need to step up and out for each other and support one another. It’s what helped me get back to my fabulous self.
In an effort to continue to spread the love and fabulosity and with your help…here’s what I’d like to do:
When you buy a #ProjectFabulous Bundle you will receive:
- A signed copy of my book for yourself, PLUS a #ProjectFabulous book to share. The person who receives the #ProjectFabulous book (it’s labeled accordingly) has to commit to one thing:
1. Sharing the book with another woman who is willing to share it with someone else. Simple as that.
You will also receive:
- A $25 gift certificate to shop at enVJewelry.com
- A Dixie Bits Body Lotion, Valued at $18
- 20% off your purchase at Jing Ai Organic & Natural Cosmetics