Using Email Marketing Software Can Be A Game Changer
Every day, you send and receive emails using Apple Mail, Gmail, or Outlook. And those tools are fabulous for sending one-time messages to individuals and specific groups of people. For larger groups of people however, you’ll need something that makes it as easy to send an email to everyone as it is to send a message to one person. That’s where Email Marketing Softwares come in.
EMS power the bulk emails you receive. They’re a fabulous way to share information, news, or announce new products.
Every Email Marketing Software lets you:
- Organize your contacts into lists,
- Add new contacts easily via a signup form or integrations with other apps,
- Send beautifully formatted messages in a half-dozen clicks,
- Analyze how your email performed.
An email list however, is nothing without subscribers. Subscribers will not respond to mass emails they feel is spam or stale. Here’s why you need an Email Marketing Software:
- It helps you connect with your customers as they learn to expect a weekly/monthly email from you.
- It creates engagement with your subscribers.
- It promotes your business on a consistent basis.
- It helps you to educate your subscribers by providing information.
- It improves your SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- It drives traffic to your website
- It helps you make sales!
Need to get started quickly and inexpensively? Try MadMimi.com, Mailchimp.com, or AWeber.com!
Yes, you still need to create the content that will be sent out, but your email marketing software will do the rest for you. You can even schedule your campaigns months in advance, set times and dates for them to go out, and then sit back and reap the fruit of your email marketing.
Want to join the blogging fun?
Get a handle on your blogging.
Get COMPLIMENTARY access to my new Blog Like a Rockstar Virtual Community!
You’ll get tips, tricks, and opportunities to rock your blog, like the you are!