If you can get past what you’ve been told about looking and feeling fabulous, and instead interpret all that information in your own way, a way that works for you and your lifestyle, you can begin to live more meaningfully, everyday.
When I decided to write my book, I did it because I wanted to encourage and support women in finding their own definition of what a fabulous life can look like for them. Because we are all fabulous. You’re a child of God and you do not need fixing. Maybe just some healing, like I did.
Getting here has been a long journey, and what I share with you all comes from my life experiences.
I made the decision to share it all because if you are able to connect with my story it may just empower you and help you understand that you’re not alone in your journey. Hopefully you will be able to make the necessary choices to take action in your own life.
No matter what anyone tells you, it starts from within and you have have everything inside you to make it possible for you:
- Transmit health from within. Practicing healthy habits, is one of the building blocks to being beautiful inside and out. You are what you eat, and eating a balanced diet will yield a healthier body inside and out.
- Spend some time on your appearance. Taking the time to choose clothes that compliment your body type and shape, as well as accentuate your features with accessories ensures that you portray a more beautiful you. Also, take time to exercise to improve and/or maintain your appearance.
- Define and live by your own personal belief and value system. We as individuals know how we feel about a situation despite outside influences. Defining what our own personal beliefs are and living by those values align the body and mind. So be genuine to yourself and to others by practicing what you preach.
- Respect others’ individuality and opinions. Even if you have learned to practice the values you believe, your attitude can prevent you from respecting other people’s choices to be themselves. Pompous arrogance or self-indulgence, leading you to disrespecting others is a trend that you should not fall victim of, as it doesn’t make you more beautiful or better than them.
- Volunteer your services when possible. Grow your internal beauty by mentoring others, helping in your local community, or simply being a shoulder to lean on when someone comes to you for help. Volunteering will not only make you more beautiful inside, but it will add beauty to the lives of others as well.
Living fabulously is our birthright. What choices will you make to live a more beautiful life today?