The Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Moms in partnership with Shido Martial Arts School in Freehold, NJ held their first “Family Wellness & Beauty Day” which this year, raised funds for Bullying, We’re Kickin’ It! a National 501 c3 Non-Profit organization, created to empower & inspire childrens’ creativity, imagination, self expression and positively impacting them to overcome negative obstacles that would inhibit them from developing into strong, independent, healthy functioning members of society.
As you may or may not know, I am the Co-Founder of ETTM. We are a group of mothers on a mission to connect like minded women, network, build relationships and support each other in life and business growth, while giving back to the the community and supporting local small business owners.
We are beyond grateful for all the support we received from our sponsors and attendees, and experts from the Wellness & Beauty Industry who not only make this event possible but also graced attendees with workshops, products and services on behalf of creating awareness for this National Anti Bullying Campaign.
- B.A.L.A.N.C.E. by Jennifer Tuma Young
- How to Create a Healthy & Drama-Free Family Dinner by Cristie King
- Tidy Tutor 101 (How to live an organized life) by Kathy Roberts
- Scale the Ladder of Success without Self-Sabotage and Sacrifice by Jodi Krizer
- Role of Bio- identical Hormone replacement in Fatigue, Weight gain, Hair loss and Insomnia by Dr. Smita Orhi
- Quenchwear by Wendy Manasse
- Food provided by Marita Lynn
- Lifestyle Manager, Shakima Martinez
- Special Appearance by Lenore Luca
- Media Coverage by Bella NYC Magazine and The Monmouth Family Times
- Photos by Debbie Kasuba Ventriello
We look forward to next year’s!