- Keynote Speakers in the following areas: General wellness coaching, Healthy sleep habits, Stress- Distress, Balanced Lifestyle
- Medical Checkup
- Cooking Show: quick healthy recipes, how to make healthy meals (two shows: Healthy breakfast recipes & Healthy lunch recipes).
- Shido School Class Demos (Special Routine)
- Mini classes: yoga, pilates, reiki
- Beauty Master classes by Chanel, Lancome & Estee Lauder
- Vendors: Local Spas, Health/Diet Food, Wellness & Beauty Professionals from NJ area
- Food will be available for purchase.
Bullying, it can bring fear and hopelessness into the life of an innocent child. It leaves scars; even years after the bullying has stopped, people who were bullied in their early years result in having lower self-esteem and higher levels of depression and suicide, than other adults.
Kickin’ It® was created to empower & inspire students’ creativity, imagination, expression, passion, dreams, emotions & aspirations, positively having an impact on them in the fight to overcome negative stresses, emotions & behaviors.
The Kickin’ It Kids AntiBullying & Leadership Center is the first of its kind offering a Day Care & Preschool Core Character Building Curriculum that is NJEA Endorsed.
I have always promoted wellness and beauty from within and in partnership with the Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Moms, Bella NYC Magazine, The Monmouth Family Times and The Goddard School of Marlboro we are helping spread this message of hope and healing.
We invite you to ETTM’s “Family Wellness & Beauty Day” were 100% of ticket sales will be donated to Kickin’ It Kids AntiBullying & Leadership Center a Certified 501 c3 National nonprofit. Learn how to adopt a healthy and organized lifestyle plus master your beauty routine. Choose the classes and keynote speakers you’d like to see. Plus,learn more about this Nonprofit and mingle with and learn from wellness and beauty professionals in the NJ area. There will be classes and activities for the kids but moms, here’s a treat for you… the Kid’s Lounge will allow you to drop off your child (1yr & Up) so you can enjoy a class, shop and/or pamper yourself!
What to expect:
Be one of the first 25 people to register online and receive a VIP Gift Bag the day of the event!
Get your ticket HERE!