Loved sharing some #coffee alternatives which deliver a healthier energy boost without the caffeine crash LIVE on @pix11news 📺
Thank you @NovemberRoseBoutique for my bling.
For a very long time, health care experts have suggested that you replace your morning cup of coffee with other drinks that will give you the energy boost you crave. While we know it’s tough to do that, if you know the reason behind it, you’ll think twice before you reach for your next cup of Joe.
1. Honey + lime in warm water. The benefits of each of these three ingredients have been talked about in the ancient medical texts, and are backed by science. This delicious and zesty combination not only perks you up but also does a lot of good for your health:
- Reduces inflammation
- Clears up your skin, detoxifies
- Helps build immunity so important these days to ward off colds + keep allergies at bay
Capresso rapid boil kettle for faster results.
2. Matcha Latte. Matcha contains the nutrients from the entire tea leaf, which results in a greater amount of caffeine and antioxidants than typically found In green tea.
- Protects the liver
- Promotes heart health
- Aids in weight loss
Roesle Dual speed frother for best results.
3. Turmeric Latte. Turmeric contains Curcumin which is the ingredient filled with health benefits. It’s best to consume it with a meal that’s high in fat. In this case, with a teaspoon of coconut oil to get all the benefits.
- Aids as an Anti-inflammatory
- Increases brain function
Capresso automatic milk frother for best results as it heats, mixes and froths milk automatically.
4. OWYN (stands for Only What You Need) offers multiple plant-based protein drinks – one of my faves is its Cold Brew Coffee protein shake. Not only does this taste just like a cold brew with the same amount of caffeine, but it also is SUPER low in sugar (only 5g), provides you with 20g of plant protein with all allergen-friendly ingredients (Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten- and Dairy-Free). PLUS it has superfood greens, and vegan omega-3s. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast!
5. Green, white + black Teas. Studies have found that some teas may help fight cancer, heart disease, and diabetes; encourage weight loss; lower cholesterol; and bring about mental alertness. The Tea Disc is a new type of tea experience, by iLOLA, designed to bring the luxury and eco-consciousness of loose leaf tea to the convenience of your lifestyle. It is the first ever, compact Tea Disc made of artisanal loose leaf tea, pre-portioned and bound with a probiotic cellulose binding for the perfect steep, without the tea bag. The binding contains your daily dose of probiotics that dissolves as the tea leaves and botanicals unfurl in hot water – providing more nourishment for the body, as well as the soil when composted after use.
- Prevent different types cancers
- Prevent clogging of the arteries
- Help burn fat
- Counteract stress on the brain, reducing risks of neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
- Reduce risk of stroke
- Improve cholesterol levels
Capresso iced tea maker as an alternative for hot tea.
@mycapresso @liveowyn @ilolatea @notcous @roesle_official
#hackattack #bellamagazine #bellalatinamag #5stepstofabulous#coffee #coffeelover #matcha #tea #lattes #energydrink#health #healthyrecipes