Whenever a new year comes, I stop to reflect on the one that has passed. I think about so many different things: myself, my family, my business, relationships come and gone, my health. Do you?
Years ago, I made a promise to myself that I would live my life from a place of intention. I will only continue to say yes to the people and things that serve. But in order to know this, you have reflect and get clarity. You have to write some things down.
If you haven’t unpacked this year, here’s an easy exercise to get you started. If you’re anything like me, that means you need to put pen to paper and you can download and print these questions below.
Here are 10 questions you may want to ask yourself, before 2021:
- Am I happy with where I am at with my life right now?
- What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion?
- Who and what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- When did I feel most alive this year?
- What was sacred about that moment?
- What do I want to let go of?
- What do I want to dedicate 2020 to?
- What did I learn about myself in 2020?
- What did 2020 represent to me in my path?
I hope this helps you on your path to growth or whatever you wish your life to be. Here’s to a fabulous new year!
DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS HERE!