Winter style…oy…it’s so darn cold…so, what do you wear?
I’m always excited about fashion, but Lord this weather! If I could live in an underground cave, and still get internet…I would until Spring.
No matter the weather, I’m always around people so looking un-human is out of the question. And if you know me, you know that I am the Queen 👸🏻 of layers.
Here are 5 ways to help you look HOT in the cold:
1. You can never go wrong with an oversized scarf, hat and knitted layers.
2. Wearing winter white from head-to-toe is the epitome of chic. However, you might want to avoid children, food, and pens.
3. Accents of pastels are a must.
4. Pile on the ponchos. Fringed ones are all the rage.
5. Wear the ultimate accessory: sunglasses. Use them especially to hide your cold weather misery. Just me? Wear them anyway 😎
Do you have a question? PLEASE, let’s connect HERE or leave me a comment below! Want more of this fabulousness? Sign up for my FREE newsletter, HERE.