There’s a lot to be learned from the tactics of successful + incredibly busy individuals on how to better organize our own days. I’m back on @pix11news this afternoon sharing 5 things you can start doing today, to increase your productivity:
- Pick 1 task to focus on. One thing many successful people have in common is the ability to focus on what matters most. Pick one thing and do that one thing. Block out distractions by Time Blocking.
- Set a strict time limit on meetings. In general, people don’t need as much time as they ask for. Meetings can be time vampires. So, be cut-throat when it comes to managing your time so you can focus on high value tasks.
- Set up productivity rituals. Yes, that means getting up earlier. Research shows that mornings can make or break your day. I swear by waking up earlier than most consider normal. Because of this, there are tasks +my self-care rituals that are done by 6am. Setting up rituals that automate behaviors, make us more productive – without depleting our energy reservoir.
- Supplement for better immunity + overall wellbeing, which increases productivity. Increasing energy, immune support by taking natural supplements like Aloe Vera, magnesium, calcium and Vitamin D increases overall health, immunity, and sleep. All things needed to be able to tackle your to do’s with energy + clarity.
- Outsource personal chores. Highly productive people are selective about how they expend their time + energy. They don’t waste time or energy on tasks that others can do. Do a cost/benefit analysis of how you spend your time and see if it’s worth offloading some repetitive tasks so you can focus on what will bring value to your company.
Your productivity is your life made visible. Protect your time, your energy, your business, your life.
View this post on Instagram