I hope you catch this in your feed today. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your love and support this past year.
I share pics of my kids, probably a lot more than you’d like to see, but hey, they are just too darn cute!
On a serious note…My prayer for 2016…that love, compassion and empathy reign in our hearts. That we dig deep within ourselves and find the fabulous gem within each of us and let it shine…because greatness my friend: it is in each and everyone of us.
As you stop and reflect upon the year that has passed and look to the new one ahead…here are 10 questions you may want to ask yourself:
- Am I happy with where I am at with my life right now?
- What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion?
- Who and what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- When did I feel most alive this year?
- What was sacred about that moment?
- What do I want to let go of?
- What do I want to dedicate 2016 to?
- What did I learn about myself in 2015?
- What did 2015 represent to me in my path?
I wish you a happy and healthy New Year! 2016, let’s roll!
Do you have a question? PLEASE, let’s connect HERE or leave me a comment below!
Want more of this fabulousness? Sign up for my FREE newsletter, HERE.