Whenever the final days of every year creep in, I stop to reflect.
I reflect about myself, my family, and my business. Do you?
Many years ago, I made a promise to myself that I would live life full of intention. I want to continue to say yes to the people and things that serve others, my family, and my community. But in order to know this, you have reflect and get clarity. You have to write some things down.
If you haven’t decompressed about this year, here’s an easy exercise to get you started. If you’re anything like me, that means you need to put pen to paper, you can download and print these questions below.
Here are 10 questions you may want to ask yourself, before 2019:
- Am I happy with where I am at with my life right now?
- What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion?
- Who and what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- When did I feel most alive this year?
- What was sacred about that moment?
- What do I want to let go of?
- What do I want to dedicate 2019 to?
- What did I learn about myself in 2018?
- What did 2018 represent to me in my path?
DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS
I wish you a happy and healthy New Year! If you would like to delve a little deeper into what 2018 may have in store for you, please join me HERE!
And as always, let’s roll 2018!
Need some help stepping out of your comfort zone?
Want to join the blogging fun?