Whenever the final days of every year creep in, I stop to reflect.
I reflect about myself, my family, and my business. Do you?
I made a promise to myself many years ago that I would live life full of intention. I would only say yes to the things that would serve me, my family and my community. But in order to know this, you have get clarity. You have to write some things down.
If you haven’t decompressed about this year, here’s an easy exercise to get you started. If you’re anything like me, that needs to put pen to paper, you can download and print these questions.
Here are 10 questions you may want to ask yourself:
- Am I happy with where I am at with my life right now?
- What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion?
- Who and what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- When did I feel most alive this year?
- What was sacred about that moment?
- What do I want to let go of?
- What do I want to dedicate 2018 to?
- What did I learn about myself in 2017?
- What did 2017 represent to me in my path?
DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS
I wish you a happy and healthy New Year! If you would like to delve a little deeper into what 2018 may have in store for you, please join me HERE!
And as always, let’s roll 2018!
Need some help stepping out of your comfort zone?
Do you have a question? PLEASE, let’s connect HERE or leave me a comment below!
Want more of this fabulousness? Sign up for my FREE newsletter, HERE.